Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eric's Birthday / Easter

Eric was born March 26, 1979, so that makes him 31! HE IS OLD!! I had a little party for him on his birthday with just my family, we just had hamburgers but it was 9 before we ended up eating because our grill ran out of propane. We had a big party for him on Sunday with his siblings that live close and my parents, Lissa, and Cailee and Chris. I made BBQ Country Ribs, mashed potatoes, and salad. We had a nice dinner and good food. I am so thankful for Eric!









On Saturday we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Cooks for an Easter Egg Hunt and lunch. The kids had a great time and the food was really good! Breanne was so funny she didn't want to pick up the Eggs that she didn't like the color of, she only wanted the pretty ones! I told her they all had treats in them and she had to give her empty eggs back anyway so the could do it again next year, so she was okay with that and didn't care what color they were anymore. Brac got to go out with the 5 and under group before the older kids he got tons of eggs! We had to shut him down early because his bucket was full in the first two min.
Brac and Breanne we so excited for the Easter bunny this year. I think this is the first time they have really been excited about it.  They weren't real excited about wearing their new church clothes so I could take a picture though.

1 comment:

Lundberg Family said...

Cute picture of the kids! Looks like all is well!