Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ugh!

This time change is killing me! I am soo exhausted! It doesn't help that we had three nights in a row before it changed that we didn't get to bed until after midnight. Thursday night I went over to Lovell to play basketball, Eric went so we didn't leave right when I got done because he was still visiting. Friday we went to Billings but we didn't leave until 1:00 and my Dad didn't get done at the temple until 8:30. Saturday we had a "Girl Party".. We had fun! We ate Cafe Rio' Salads, fruit, chips, apple pie, and drank margaritas and strawberry limeades. Some people did there toe nails and some just visited with everyone. I took a few pictures but didn't do a stellar job!

Some of our food.. Tortillas took me forever!















                                          
         

The pictures are all screwy! The girl no one recognizes is Paul's girlfriend Brittany.

When we went to Billings on Friday Eric bough the kids each a baby duck.. They are running ducks and he is hoping to use them to train his cow dog when they get bigger. 



No comments: