Monday, March 1, 2010

Taxes and Keys

I took everything to the Accountant today so we can get our taxes done, YEAH! I really hate tax time! It is soo much work to get everything together. I have really been trying to talk myself into getting it done but just hadn't gotten around to it, our Accountant called on Saturday and asked if he could get my stuff so he could finish up with the Ranch stuff. Soo I got it done and to him and I am very happy to say that we don't have to pay any money in this year! Too bad that means we went in the hole as far as business goes, but who didn't that farms?
After I went to the accountants office I went to Greybull I picked up a few groceries and then to my Moms to vacuum out my car real quick.. Well I managed to lock my keys in the car so Eric and my Dad spent 3 hours trying to get them out. We finally called Adrian Preator to come help because he has a slim jim.. It took some work but they finally got it opened.  I have been meaning to go and get and extra key made but obviously hadn't gotten around to it yet, next time I go to town I will be getting it done! To say the least I got pretty much nothing done today.. There is always tomorrow, right?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We were excited because the business took a "loss" too! Isn't that sad?? But it sure is easier on our bank account when that happens!! We're still waiting for our "verdict." We're sure that we won't have to pay though (whew!).