Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slacker!

Well.. It seems like I have been busy this month but thinking back I don't know that I have accomplished much either. Where does time go? Eric went to Arizona for a couple days at the beginning of the month to visit his friend Craig Hamilton. Craig is someone Eric met on his mission and has kept contact with. They did some coyote hunting and wild pig hunting while he was there. Now the two of them have decided they need to go to Hawaii and go pig hunting, I am game! While he was gone I stayed at my parents house, well slept there anyway we weren't there much. I babysat Hailee a couple days and kind of cleaned my house one day. I also managed to loose two of our dogs.. I came to feed them everyday but the day before Eric came home they took off and we haven't seen them since. I'm not too broken up about it but my kids ask about them on occasion. Otherwise about all the excitement we have had is going over to the college in Powell to watch Cailee dance at half time of the basketball games. She is on the dance team and its fun to have an excuse to go over and watch.
 
Kole is already 8 months! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is sick again! He had just a cold but the other day he started wheezing so I took him to the Dr. Brac sometimes gets wheezy when he is sick too, Breanne never has and hopefully she never will. I guess its the boy thing to do in our family. They did weigh him and he is 20 pounds now. I still can't get over how much bigger his is than Brac and Breanne were. He is starting to feel better and I hope we can stay healthy a little longer this time! 

 
Notice Kole's teeth in the picture on the right.. They are sooo far apart! He is going to look goofy for a few years I think.

2 comments:

Winterhollers said...

He is so cute! I love his teeth, they crack me up. It gives him even more personality.

Suzanne said...

He's getting so big! I almost don't recognize him. His little gap teeth are so cute! You sure have cute kids! Emma has never wheezed either....all my boys do!