Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 months!

I have been a total slacker! Kole is past the 3 month mark! He weighs 15 pounds and is just over 24 inches long. He is such a good baby, he only wakes up once during the night and when he gets up in the morning he is so happy. I just love watching his little personality develope!

Volleyball season has been almost crazy! Its way more difficult to shuffle 3 kids around, especially with Brac in school! I guess we will see what happens next year, I am sure my memory will be fogged enough to do it again but we will see. I really enjoy watching the teams progress and get better, sometimes I wish I could play again but I know my body doesn't work as well as it use to! (I am getting old!)

Brac is doing really well in school. He loves to go. He missed the bus this morning, because I slept in, and he begged me from the time I got up to just take him to the school even though none of the other kids would even be there yet. He loves to sit and write the letters he knows for me and draw horses, even though they look kind of like pigs to me... LOL

Breanne may drive me crazy! Every morning when she finally gets up first she asks where Brac is and then where her daddy is. She follows me around the house, when we are here which doesn't seem like much, and is really good at waking Kole up. Some days I wish she would just sit and watch movie but no such luck! She does help me with Kole and I am thankful for her help when he is awake.

Eric has been very busy and there are no signs of slowing down anytime soon. They have been bailing hay, cutting beans, combining beans, and pulling beets. Hopefully the weather holds and we can get all of the harvesting done! We have been soo thankful for the hot weather sticking around as long as it has.

No comments: