Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten!

School finally started and Brac is really liking it.. I think. He hasn't complained at all. It has been so peaceful at home, sometimes I almost miss him (almost). :) I love my son, but he is such a handful!









Kole is 10 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time is going by! At his two month check up he weighed 14.3 lbs. and is 23 1/2 inches.. That puts him in the 90th % for his weight and 45th % for height! He is such a happy baby. He has started sleeping from 10 to 5, it has been really nice, now if only I could get to bed at 10 too.










I finally managed to get my hair done! I had Kacee Leithead do it for me.. She did a great job and I feel like a new woman! Kacee works at Grace's Back Door Salon in Lovell during the week. 

Volleyball season is in full swing and I am not sure how I managed to sign up for so many games.. Oh well I have two root canals and a crown (Eric's) to pay for so I guess it's a blessing to be able to make some extra money right now.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute hair!!! Love the color AND the cut!

Celeste Russell said...

So glad you found someone to do your hair! Sorry I stood you up:) See you the end of Sept. Can't wait to see little Kole!

Traci Kannard said...

i love the hair...and you always look great...

Greg Becky said...

Hey you look great!! School is so awesome! Glad the kids got to play with us the other day, we'll do it again sometime.