Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's all fun and games till someone gets their eye poked out!

The other day Breanne came into the house crying and holding her eye, I said what happened and she said Brac poked my eye with a stick. It kinda freaked me out because my pediatrician has always said "don't mess with eye stuff, its usually a good idea to get in check out." Well it was 4:00 and I knew there was no way we would be able to get into the doctor. I decided to just watch it and I couldn't tell if it really got her eye ball or not. I took her to the doc yesterday because she has a sinus infection also and had him look at her eye. She has just a minor little scratch on her eye ball that isn't anything. She is soo lucky!

3 comments:

Celeste Russell said...

That is so scary! Glad it was nothing serious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg Becky said...

That is scary!!! I am glad that she is okay. It will be so nice when school starts to give the older kids something to do.