Friday, August 21, 2009

Cailee left today..

Cailee left for school today. She is going to Weber in Ogden. We are going to miss having her around, she is very helpful with the little ones! We tried to talk her into going to Powell but that didn't work fast enough.. Now I think she is maybe going to transfer back to Powell at semester. She figured out how much money she could save by going to Powell and they have a good nursing program, there are other motives as well ;P So we can all hope all goes well in that department to!
Yesterday I went to Cody, again, because Brac has a mouth full of sores! He has been complaining of one on his tounge for a couple of days but I just figured it was a canker sore. I feel bad that it got so bad before I payed enough attention to figure out what it was. So hopefully we can get it cleared up before school starts!

Isn't Celeste Amazing! :) (Cailee's Picture)

No comments: