Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween and more!


Last week I had Liss and my Mom come over and help me clean up a few (there are still lots left!) of the weeds around my house. Here are a few pictures from that... The help is much appreciated! It would have taken me 3 days to get that much done by myself.


On Friday for school Brac dressed as a Vampire and then on Halloween day he decided to be a Cowboy, whats new! Breanne was a fairy Princess and Kole was a Giraffe.. We went to a few places here in Burlington and then we headed over to Lovell to the Trunk or Treat. It is soo much easier to trick or treat that way with little kids!
 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Cute halloween costumes! Breanne looks like she's about 16! You better lock her up now! Trunk-or-treat is the only way to go with small kids!