Tuesday, July 7, 2009

***

Last week was definitely an eventful one! Wednesday I went over to Lovell, Thursday was Uncle Merlin's memorial service, Friday Cailee came home and I tried to clean house, Saturday the 4th, and Sunday Kole's blessing.

Well we all lived through the 4th and Kole's blessing. For the 4th we went over to David Rael's for a BBQ and fireworks! We love going over there, there is always good food, lots of friends, and fun. My kids love going over there, Brac calls David "Grandpa Rael". I am sure it is just because he has grown up hearing Becky's kids call him that. We all had a really good time there.



We all made it to church on time for Kole's blessing! I think that's the first time we have been on time for church since we moved here. Eric did a really nice job and we had lots of family there to support us. We are so thankful for everyone that was able to be there and help us celebrate Kole and the blessing that he is to our family! After church we went to my mom's house and started getting lunch ready and then my family all left and went back up to the church for Parker's blessing (Jamie's baby) and went back as soon as that was done. Eric made dutch oven chicken, beef, and potatoes for the main dish and everyone brought salads. It was really nice but really hot!

3 comments:

Traci Kannard said...

sounds eventful and busy...glad it all turned out great and you had fun...bummer we missed it...seriously need to get together.

Celeste Russell said...

Becca he is so beautiful. I wish we could have been there to help celebrate and hold and kiss him. You guys should come to Evanston over the 24th and I will take some pics of him. Hope all else is well! Love you guys and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there to help celebrate and hold and kiss him.
___________________
Vince
Email Marketing Solutions